Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Art of managing the Traffic Jam

I learnt the art finally. I face two major blocks when I drive my car to office early morning, irrespective of how early I leave the house. ( unless I leave at 7 which is really early for me:-). I now carry light reading stuff with me like Reader's Digest and my most favorite "Archie’s". I know the traffic light is for 4 minutes each, I quickly grab the comic and read the strips. Thus I don’t get irritated waiting. And I started liking my travel. Unfortunately there is not enough light in the evening when I travel back home, I am sure I will come up with some idea.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use books on CDs for similar purpose.
(and luckily I can rent them for free from local network of libraries).

Now I really enjoy my commute...

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Thoroughly entertaining. You are book marked. But I request you to change the template so that it is easy to read. I feel that, somehow, the black background doesn't suit the title - "Anythingunder the sun" ;)

Reshmi said...

Thanks for the comment.

Will definelty try to make it easy to read.

Anonymous said...

I had a 45 minute commute and I started to listen to Podcasts on my iPod - I had a FM radio transmitter (like an iTrip) so I could listen on the car's radio. Of course I don't know how that would be in Bangalore traffic, especially if you are on a two-wheeler...

Good to see you online by the way :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice adjustment... :)