Thursday, August 03, 2006

My School days

I got into the Orkut community; my sister introduced it to me and said that there are lots of my school mates on it. I put in my details and forgot about it, off late there was a huge buzz in the office around me, so I managed to reopen my account.

I got to see so many of my school, college and office friends on it. And I got people sending me requests, some of whom I just could not recollect. They introduced themselves as being in school with me, in another section and reminding about people whom I had forgotten completely about and moved on in life.

Someone had written about and incident which immediately bought back fond memories of simple things that happened in school à just after the lunch break there was a bell which rang and you were supposed to just freeze and stand wherever and whatever you are doing for two minutes during which we had monitors walking around checking. And if you are found doing funny things or you see someone in a funny place or you break into hysterical laughs, you are caught by the monitor and punished by the principal. I don’t know if the school still has this funny system, but this was something I want to change if I had to go back to school.

I know the school and college days are the most fun. I would definitely wanna go back and do things my way and rewrite my life and enjoy every bit again.

2 comments:

unforgiven said...

Someone, oh please someone.
Invent a time machine.

blah said...

Yup.. Orkut is such a craze in my office too.. amazing how a simple idea can be so sucessful.. anyway i noticed your blog when i was looking at thoughtworks site.